Premera Blue Cross Facilities Coordinator in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As a Facilities Coordinator you will work closely with Facility Management to provide administrative support for all activities and general services within the Facilities organization. You will be responsible for supporting facility-related requests, managing outside contractors, maintaining records and contracts, coordinating project activities, and facilitate the management of all building and equipment maintenance schedules.
The Facilities Coordinator is a vital role on a growing Facilities team that is working to mature Premera’s work spaces and move the organization into the future.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and manage daily, weekly, monthly and annual maintenance records for all systems
- Create facility-related work requests and monitor progress of work
- Dispatch work orders to internal and external service providers, relaying information to Facilities Management as appropriate
- Coordinate upcoming work to minimize impacts across the enterprise
- Coordinate with the city for event permitting
- Prepare scheduled and adhoc reports from the work order system as requested
- Provide administrative and general support services to the Facilities organization
- Provide accounting and financial reporting support for facilities, including:
- Budget and budget variance reports
- Inventory management
- Short and long term capital and Facilities Management planning
- Purchase orders (creation, coding, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years’ administrative support experience
- 4 years’ facilities or project support experience
- Experience with a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Eagerness to go the extra mile and think outside of the box
- An approach that is customer-focused, self-motivated, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office and SharePoint
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Job ID: 11826
Location: Mountlake Terrace, WA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Equal employment opportunity/Affirmative action
Premera is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. Premera seeks to attract and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. All staff of Premera and its subsidiary companies must demonstrate the legal right to work in the United States. Premera is an E-Verify employer.